Creative Treatment Ideas: Pediatric Edition
- Identify adaptations for fine motor, oral motor, positioning, strengthening, valance, endurance, ROM, and sensory goals.
- Creative treatment plans with inexpensive everyday objects: flashlights, balloons, tape, markers, pennies, etc.
- Identify ways to use common materials to motivate and challenge clients.
- Case-studies with details on how creative therapists have solved them in the past.
- Identify specific strategies for adapting equipment, handwriting, and sensory processing.
- Discuss current trends in nutrition and alternative therapies.
Cost: $199 or $179 for a group of two or more
Instructor: Marti Smith, OTR/L
Contact: E-Mail or (512) 522-0762.
A certificate for seven participation hours will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
Learners will be required to complete a multiple choice evaluation at the end of each learning activity in order to receive CEU credit documentation. Certificates will be sent to registered email at the conclusion of on-site workshops. Participants can download documentation after a web based learning. Distance learning will receive documentation within two weeks of submission of evaluation.
Participants will earn a certificate for 7 contact hours with all information required by NBCOT.
This course meets the Texas OT Rules requirement for 7 Domain of OT hours of type 2 credit.